In addition to being a major source of starch and energy, wheat also provides substantial amounts of a number of components which are essential or beneficial for health, notably protein, vitamins (notably B vitamins), dietary fiber, and phytochemicals. The mature wheat grain comprises three groups of major components, starch, proteins, and cell wall polysaccharides, which together account for about 90% of the dry weight, and minor components that include lipids, terpenoids, phenolics, minerals, and vitamins.
- Delicious rotis and breads. Rotis remain soft for longer time. Taste in on the sweeter side with better texture.
- The grains of Qual quant exim gehu (wheat) are bigger in size and has a golden sheen to it.
- We wash and dry the wheat so that you can directly use it. No chemical preservative or mixture.
- Chapatis and rotis made from Qual quant exim wheat flour softer and fluffier. It can also be used for growing wheat grass, very high germination rate.
- Very nutritious, healthy & enriched with vitamin, protein, carbohydrates and all essential nutrients