- It is a common ingredient used in subizes, pickels and different types of masala. It helps in boosting the immune system and ensure good health as well.
- Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients. Therefore, one of the recommended food ingredient for the diabetic diet.
- The seeds are used in colic flatulence, dysentery, diarrhea, dyspepsia, chronic cough and enlargement of liver and diabetes.
- Packed in a seal pack bag and the completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination.
- Package Contains : 1 pack of 400 (g) fenugreek seeds. Store it in a air tight glass or Stainless Steel container and Vessel.
Rs. 70- 130
No artificial colours and preservatives
Consistency in quality across the year
All cyimpex spices and seeds are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet fssai food safety norms