|Specialty||No Artificial Flavour|
|Net Quantity||250.0 gram|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 21 x 4 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|
Rs. 70- 200
- Chilli Is Used In Many Dishes For A Flavour Of Lightly Spices With Rich Color. Manufacturer Based Out Of Mathania area Of Rajasthan,Having Five Decades of Experiance in Dealing Mathania Chilli.
- Red Chilli (Lal Mirch) Stemless Red Chilli (Lal Mirch)
- Finest grade Chillies are carefully hand picked, dried and packed in a very hygienic condition to ensure the superior quality
- Chilli contains up to seven times the vitamin C level of an orange and has a range of health benefits, including fighting sinus congestion, aiding digestion and helping to relieve migraines and muscle, joint and nerve pain. It’s also a good source of vitamins A and E, beta-carotene, folic acid and potassium
- Chilli is considered as one of the best spices used in Kitchen. Chillies are used in cooking, pickles and chutney. Red chillies are used as dried as well as powder both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian cooking. Due to its universal use, it is known as “the Queen of Spices”.